Services and Produce Refund Policy
The Services and Produce Refund Policy governs Come & Stays policy for guest refunds, and the suppliers obligations associated with this Policy. It applies in addition to Come & Stays Terms and Conditions.
By using the Come & Stay platform as a supplier or produce provider, you are indicating that you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be bound by this Services and Produce Refund Policy.
Services and Produce Refund Policy associated to the guest.
Thank you for purchasing a service / product from one of our local contracted suppliers.
If you are unable to attend your booking or no longer require your purchase, please note that you must cancel up to 7 days before your arrival date. If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date, we will be unable to refund your purchase.
If your refund is approved we will initiate a refund to your debit card (or original method of payment). You will receive your credit within seven days (please note this is dependent on your banks policies).
If you are dissatisfied with the product or service our suppliers provided, we will arrange communication between yourselves, the provider and us. This way we can resolve any issues fairly and objectively.
Eligible Reasons for a Services and Produce Refund
• The service provider failed to provide the experience / service / produce that was agreed. • The service provider changes or omits an essential component of the experience / service / produce after the booking was agreed, rendering it unfit for purpose. • The experience or produce contains a safety or health hazard that is likely to cause injury for the guests (please note that if you fail to provide information about pre-existing allergies or health issues that will be directly affected by the experience / service / produce in question, then we will be unable to honour the refund).
• You, the guest, are unable to attend the booking at a Come & Stay Ltd holiday home and therefore no longer require the experience/ service / product. Please note, in order to guarantee a refund, we require a minimum of seven days’ notice prior to your arrival date.
If Come and Stay determines that a refund is warranted, the amount of refund will be dependent on the nature of the Reason suffered.
Ineligible Reasons for a Services and Produce Refund
• You, the guest, failed to inform either Come & Stay and / or the provider of any pre existing health issues / allergies, meaning you are unable to accept the produce or continue with the experience / service.
• You, the guest, failed to provide sufficient information to either Come & Stay and / or the provider about your order, thus meaning we were unable to meet your expectations. • You, the guest, arrive to the experience / service late.
• You, the guest, fail to attend the experience / service.
• You, the guest, cancel the experience / service / produce within seven days of your arrival date.
• You, the guest, break or damage the produce after purchase.
• You, the guest, receive the experience / service / produce however subjectively and retrospectively decide it was not to your taste.
Other Terms & Conditions
Come & Stay Ltd is not an insurance provider thus we recommend that our guests take up travel insurance should any issues arise and are not covered by the Services and Produce Refund Policy.
The benefits provided under the Services and Produce Refund Policy are not assignable or transferable by the guest or any other Third Party.
Come & Stay Ltd and it’s providers will determine whether the guest qualifies for a Return and / or Refund.
Come & Stay Ltd reserves the right to alter or terminate the Services and Produce Refund Policy at any time at its sole discretion. If modifications are made, they will be posted on our website or we will provide you notice of the modification via email. Come & Stay Ltd will process all Services and Produce Refund claims that were made prior to the modification.
Come & Stay Ltd acts as a facilitator only and does not accept any liability for any issues that may arise as a result of the experience / service / produce.
If you have any questions about your item or service, please feel free to contact us.